- Take the stairs instead of the elevator
- Park your car far from where you need to arrive and walk
- Take a quick walk at lunch, fall is a great time of year to start this!
- Play some fun music and dance around your house for a song or two
- Do sit ups, push ups and plank at home when you have about 10 minutes
- If you watch TV, get up during commercials and do jumping jacks
- Take a 10 minute walk after dinner
If you do two or three of these each day, you will fit in exercise for the day. On the weekends or days when you have more time, try to fit in a longer & higher intensity workout &/or resistance training.
Remember to keep moving!!