- If you live in the area, check out Umstead Park. It is beautiful!! We are so lucky to have such a great park right so close to "town".
- Other places that I really like: Crowder Park, Shelley Lake Park, Lake Johnson, Lake Pine/Apex Community Park, Hemlock Bluffs. You can google them if you don't know where they are.
- If you don't live in the Raleigh area...check out parks where you live.
- Get outside, do some yard work.
- Just take a walk in your own neighborhood!
Enjoy these fall days before it gets cold!!