About Me

Note from Maria: I am a Registered Dietitian with a Master of Public Health Degree in Nutrition from UNC at Chapel Hill. I have a passion for helping people with nutrition & wellness, especially moms. Women & moms provide care for everyone else often at the expense of considering their own needs. I hope to provide good resources to you to help you make nutrition and wellness a priority.

Friday, October 26, 2012

Work Life Balance....

My blog posts have been less frequent recently because I have been very short on time. I have been working long hours for my Burns unit rotations in my internship and I also have a family to take care of. One thing I have learned, that I can try to do it all, but I can't do it all well. I have learned that sometimes, I have to prioritize and do what I can. At some point going to bed takes priority over other things I want to do. However, my last day at UNCH is this coming Tuesday...so look for more regular blog posts. As always let me know if there is a topic you would like me to discuss.

Stay well!!  Maria =)

No comments:

Post a Comment