- Smoothie: 1/2 plain Greek Yogurt, 1/2 cup skim milk, 1 cup frozen/fresh plain berries, 1/2 banana.
- Two hard boiled eggs, whole wheat toast & fresh fruit.
- Sandwich with left over meat, low fat cheese on whole grain bread with a piece of fruit.
- PBJ with a glass of milk and fruit. Use 100% whole grain bread, your favorite nut butter or sunbutter with no sugar added jelly.
- High fiber/low sugar cereal with nuts, fruit and skim milk.
- Greek yogurt parfait: 1 cup plain Greek yogurt, a couple of tbsp of nuts or seeds, fresh fruit, dry cereal (high fiber/low sugar).
- Breakfast burrito: Scramble two eggs in a small bowl or large coffee mug, place into microwave and cook for 1-2 minutes, checking half way thru. Place scrambled eggs on a whole wheat tortilla top with you favorites. Greek burrito: fresh spinach, tomato and little bit of feta cheese. Mexican: salsa, guacamole and little bit of low fat cheddar.
- Plain oatmeal w/ a fresh cut apple, nuts and cinnamon.
- If you are in a super hurry, grab a baggie & fill it with whole grain cereal and some nuts/seeds, grab a to-go cup of low fat milk and a piece of fruit to eat "on the go".
If you need more ideas, let me know!