About Me

Note from Maria: I am a Registered Dietitian with a Master of Public Health Degree in Nutrition from UNC at Chapel Hill. I have a passion for helping people with nutrition & wellness, especially moms. Women & moms provide care for everyone else often at the expense of considering their own needs. I hope to provide good resources to you to help you make nutrition and wellness a priority.

Thursday, January 10, 2013

find an exercise event near you.......

The nice weather the last few days has given me spring fever. I know this is a little premature, but I really do not like winter. At any rate, it is time to start looking for spring races to get me motivated to run outside. I found some in my area on active.com. If you have never used this site you should check it out, it provides a way to look for exercise events sorted by cities. http://www.active.com/ 

Enjoy the warm days while we have them in the winter, find a friend take a walk or a jog. You can always walk/jog by yourself too and enjoy the quite time while getting some exercise.

Keep moving - maria


No comments:

Post a Comment